Juliette Lizotte (a.k.a. jujulove) is a world builder, an ecofeminist, a witch, an oracle... Inspired by feminist science fiction, manga, pop culture & fantasy, she opens a parallel world of her own at 170bpm.
Juliette is a video maker, designer and DJ based in Amsterdam. Her current research focuses on witches as ecofeminist key figures. Learning from the subversive character of the witch: marginal, powerful and disruptive, with an unsettling relation to nature, Juliette invokes the powers of witches, their spell casting and their engagement with unconventional knowledges to empower bodies and minds.
- H&D Summer Academy – Fake it! Fake them! Fake you! Fake us! (← links)
- Fake it! HDSA End Program at Butcher's Tears (← links)
- Fake it! HDSA Video Documentation (← links)
- Momentary Zine in Bucharest! (← links)
- Glossary of Undisciplined Design (← links)
- HDSA2019 Video Documentation (← links)
- Budget Communication Production Juliette (← links)
- Inefficient Tools for Quantified Beings Hack Day (← links)
- Virtual Tokyo Art Book Fair with fanfare (← links)
- Preserving the Internet Park an Interview with Jon Kyle (← links)
- Juliette Communication x Production Budget (← links)
- Roleplaying in the open source world (← links)