Jeremy Bailey is a Toronto-based “Famous New Media Artist whose work explores custom software in a performative context. His work is often confidently self-deprecating in offering hilarious parodies of new media vocabularies.” (Marisa Olson, Rhizome) Recent projects include performances for Rhizome’s Seven on Seven in New York, the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, and Tate Liverpool. His work has been shown widely including recent solo and group exhibitions at Transmediale in Berlin, Mediamatic in Amsterdam, Museums Quartier in Vienna, Balice Hertling in Paris and The Polytechnic Museum in Moscow. Recent commissions include performances and exhibitions for FACT in Liverpool, Turner Contemporary in Margate UK, and The New Museum in New York. Bailey is represented by Pari Nadimi Gallery in Toronto.
- Summer Talks: Gestural Interfacing (← links)
- HDSA 2015. About bugs, bots & bytes (← links)
- Program of HDSA 2015 (← links)
- Public program: Summer talks and summer party (← links)
- Hackers & Designers Summer Talks (← links)